Welcome to my blog where I express and share my areas of research and interest of alternative physical phenomenon.
For people who are interested in conducting electronics experiments I have some good examples:
- Single Wire Power Transmission: Validation of the work Dr. Ronald Stiffler
- Ferroresonance: Studies of the Transverter phenomenon
- Condenser Microphone Preamp: How to use an electret microphone.
- Steorn’s Magnetometer: An examination of the Orbo device
- Components: How and where to obtain electronic components
- Books: Books to help with practical electronics applications
Some of my areas of study are:
- Cold Electricity: Studies of a negative-entropic electical current.
- Timespace: A look at reality from the mirror image of spacetime.
- MAGVID: Studies of the work of the deceased Stefan Marinov
- WordPress Equations: How to typeset equations in WordPress
- Windows Remote Desktop: How to use it at home
I hope to encourage collaboration and if any of these topics interest you then please leave a comment. I believe the truth is out there and when we find it we will be empowered to make a better future for our society.